What can QualityWriter do for us?
We help you create content that drives action, increases conversions, simplifies complexity and attracts high-quality leads.
We also offer content marketing strategy and consulting sessions that help you connect with customers and plan your engagements with them in every step of the sales cycle.
Who do you work with?
We focus on several different industries including: technology (software, hardware, services), finance, real estate, media/advertising, consumer products, management consulting and more.
Can we see samples of your work?
To see our complete portfolio or request specific types of collateral, please call (949) 244-9440 or email email@example.com.
- We’ve got a lot of these to share:
- Case Studies/Success Stories
- White Papers
- Web Content
- Solution Briefs
- Executive Briefs
- Flash Presentations
- Partner Profiles
- Press Releases
- Data Sheets
- Radio Advertising Scripts
- Trade Show Presentations Scripts
- Video Scripts
- and . . of course. . more!
What services do you offer?
Our typical copywriting projects include:
- Content marketing (white papers, ebooks, blog posts, case studies, etc.)
- Blogging (blog post writing, ghost writing and editorial calendar planning)
- Online lead generation and website copy (landing pages, product pages, email campaigns, white papers and newsletters)
- Sales collateral (sell sheets, data sheets and brochures)
- Direct mail lead generation (sales letters, direct mail packages and postcards)
- Ad copy (banner ads, print ads and PPC ads)
- Video copy (video scripts and webinar scripts)
- Social media writing (LinkedIn profiles or company page copy)
- Public relations copy (press releases, media kits and online newsroom content)
Will you personally write our copy?
Most likely. If we bring on another writer to assist with your project, we’ll let you know before the project kicks off. Every project is edited and quality-checked by Phil Dunn, however, so everything falls under our service guarantee.
Do you do graphic design and web development?
If necessary, we can refer you to a high-quality graphic designer or web developer. We have experience in both areas, and know how to match you up with the right resources.
Will copy be delivered on time?
Our services come with deadline guarantees. Each SOW and estimate includes our timeline guarantees, which are based on realistic availability and deadline estimates.
Who owns the copy once you write it?
Once you pay for a project, you own the rights to the creative work and can use it as you like.
How much do you charge?
We scope, estimate and propose fixed rate project fees as opposed to hourly rates. This way, you know exactly what you’ll pay for up front. All prices include one round of revisions, as well as final proofing. We also offer retainer arrangements for longer term projects.
What’s your process for completing a project?
First, we schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your project. We then send over an SOW/estimate with deliverables that meet your needs. Once you accept the estimate, we bill for the deposit amount and begin working.
If you have a creative brief for the project, you can send it over. If you do not have one, we’ll send you one. You can complete it on your own, or we can go over it together. We’ll also have a project kick-off call or meeting to discuss the project in greater detail.
We’ll then review the creative brief, the notes from our calls and any other background information. For most projects, we’ll send you an outline to ensure that we’re on the same page and help minimize revisions. Once the outline is approved, we’ll complete a draft of the copy. Our standard scope of services includes:
- Highlighting the key features and benefits of your product or service.
- Gaining an understanding of your target audience and using language that resonates with them.
- Reviewing how your competitors are positioning similar products or services.
- Incorporating your key messages and keywords throughout the copy.
- Ensuring the copy matches your brand’s voice.
- Proofreading your copy by professional editors.
Our SOWs typically include a guaranteed date when you’ll receive the first draft of the copy. You then have 30 days to review the copy and request one round of revisions at no additional charge.
Where do you work?
Good question! Thanks to the magic of the Internet, we regularly work with clients in the U.S., Canada, Australia and Europe. We’re available to collaborate by phone, Skype or email from 9AM – 5PM USA Pacific Time (GMT -8).
I’m in Southern California – can we meet up?
Sure. Call 949-244-9440 or book some time to talk here.
How do we get started on a project?
Contact us at 949-244-9440. We’d be happy to schedule a complimentary 30-minute phone or Skype consultation with you to discuss your content goals.